Customized Scale Systems for Your Customers' Specifications - Distributors Blog Post
Customized Scale Systems for Your Customers' Specifications
LTS Scale offers product customization services so that our equipment can be modified or designed to accommodate the specific needs of an individual customer best.
Our engineers and customer representatives are available to provide consultation, drawings, field-testing, and installation of lift truck scale systems that adhere to a customer’s specific needs and deliver accurate results. From scale equipment modifications to unique software changes, our goal is to provide a solution that works for your customer.
Examples of new customizations LTS Scale has completed include:
- Modified width on scale plates
- Adding splash guards for wash-down applications
- Wireless printing to a printer not in the forklift cab
- Special indicator brackets that swivel
- Static filters added to indicators in high static environments
- Weight capture via a pedal switch
- Class IV lift truck scales
While lift truck scale systems are designed to lift, weigh, move and record a pallet in one operation, not every operational environment is similar. So if you have a customer looking for a creative approach to their particular lift truck scale system, contact LTS Scale today.